Monday, July 10, 2006

haha !!! i knew it

After months of figuring myspace has been putting out adware, it finally came true. Some of you know, my bro is an avid myspace user *shudders* , and his computer is always messed up. Spyware Spyware Virus Spyware ... Myspace is the only place I ever see him go, so I figured they did it. Well I did a basic login on a clean system (freshly formatted) and nothing. I was so disappointed. Until today I saw this lovely article Zango Spyware on Myspace. Now this isn't myspace's fault, and I am not blaming them. I just knew, that with all the shitty "profiles", there had to be spyware. According to the article, some of those "free video" blah blah blah, require you to install Zango in order for the videos to play. Well guess what Zango is spyware. Not all video post things are spyware, but some are. So USER BEWARE, your pc is gonna get messed up. So those of you who thought that I was nuts saying it was spyware infested.. Well I laugh in your face.. muwhahahahaha !!! <highpitchedvoice> bitch's </highpitchedvoice>

No comments: