Sunday, July 23, 2006

First Weekend At RSB

Well this weekend was the first weekend at RSB. Don't ask me what it stands for as I don't know. However, it is for, the National Guard, before you go to basic training (ie. boot camp) you can learn a bit before you go, so you don't make as big of a fool as you would before hand.

Overall it was ok. I am quite sore from it. Lots of marching and standing. I knew I wasn't it shape, but dang, I am in horrible shape. Had to do 2 mile run Saturday around a track. That horribly sucked as many can imagine. (no i didn't get within the passing time). Seeing as I felt horrible that morning (woke us up at 4:xx) and was ready to puke, I lasted through the push-ups and the sit-ups. Though for the run, I threw up 4 1/2 times. Now your asking yourself, how do you half way throw up. Here is how, when you have threw up all the liquid in your stomach, and your body is trying to throw up but nothing is coming out. :( . But hey I made it the full 2 miles, and was not last to finish. w00t w00t!!!

Well, better luck next month.

No comments: