Thursday, July 27, 2006

$$$$$$$$$$$

Guh!!!! What do you know. Another almost record breaking profits quarter for the gas companies. Exxon gas(i believe) holds the record for #1 profits, and now for quarter 2 of 2006 they also hold record #2. (not gas stations, but to those who provide to them.) I am not sure about you guys/gals, but I am tired of them saying "oh the tensions in the middle east is driving prices up". Oh bull shit, thats why the last few years your profits sky rocketed. Unfortunately I have to buy gas for my car contributing to their profits. $3.10/gallon is outrageous and you gas companies can burn in hell (seriously). Those in Europe, yes I know your prices are a lot higher, but this is a lot here in the U.S. I remember the days where everyone was outraged at $1.50 now its over double that in just a few years. :(

</rant>

No comments: