Friday, December 15, 2006

Cheap Shot

So tonight, I decided I would go to the basketball game going on at my highschool with my brother and some friends. It was all going good, had a good time until I go to leave. I wait around for a while to let the parking lot to clear, and my brother and his friends left to go to Burger King while I was gonna go straight home. So about 10 minutes later I decide to finally walk out and leave.

I go walking out into the parking lot all by myself, and I feel this sharp pain in the side of my face. This black kid had run up behind me and punched me in the face and took off running. Then it happened again, only it was a different kid and a different spot on my face. I thought for sure they were gonna rob me, so I was just trying to stay standing (which I did). Then I here "hey man, are you all right?", I respond with yeah, I guess so, then this asshole has the balls to run up and punch me in the mouth and take off running like the other two low life pieces of shit. The first two pissed me off enough, and then the shit with the third guy. Oh man... I look around, and this kid was about 15 feet from me and asked me if they had done to me what they had just done to him. I said yes, and see my brother standing there astounded as it had happened to him to, and he walked out about 5 minutes before me.

The 3 guys had run off to who knows where, so I went and let the principal know so if he saw any of this nonsense to continue hopefully he could catch them. So I left, as did my brother, and I went home. So now its a few hours later and my face still hurts..

So I got cheap shotted not once, not twice, but three times... Such a great night.

3 comments:

Alex Gordon said...

Punch back! That's what I'd do.

Great advice, I know ;)

Unknown said...

U shoulda went juggernaut on that ass man

Unknown said...

What a load of stupid, fucking lifeless, anti-social, twats.