Tuesday, June 20, 2006

so in recent news

:National Guard
-------------------------------------
Well, my physical for the National Guard was supposed to be for last Thursday but got pushed forward to this Thursday. My biggest problem is being underweight. Currently I am 1 pound over the minimum, but my weight is constantly changing. So I am hoping that I can make it through that part. Anyways I get to stay in a hotel Wednesday night but will be away from my pc/internet :( .. Bummer.


:MySpace's $30 Mil law suit
-------------------------------------
So some 14 year old girl decided "oh i will go meet this guy I met on myspace.com". Well this guy wasn't so nice and ended up raping her. Even with my pure hatred for myspace, they should not get sued for this. How f*ing stupid do you have to be to go meet someone you met on the internet. Both her, and her parents need to be poked in the eyes several times for this. I mean damn, use common sense once in a blue moon.

:Bill Gates to be out of day to day operations of M$ in 2 years
-------------------------------------
Yep, bummer to see ya move on. While I prefer Linux of Windows, I still like alot of Microsoft's software. Programs like Visual Studio, Microsoft Flight Simulators etc. Glad to see that he will be focusing on his foundation with his wife. What a very nice guy.

:Digg v3 coming soon
-------------------------------------
I cannot wait for this. Saturday when the new diggnation podcast is released Kevin Rose will share with us some of the features of the up coming digg.com version 3. I saw the leaked images, though they looked similar to the current I have full faith this will be some awesome stuff.

:Billing System
-------------------------------------
Well I am re-coding some parts, to make them more workable, more AJAX (yeah baby!!!), more input security as well as url based security. I am no longer using Smarty template engine as I realized its a piece of crap when you need to do runtime template switching. So I will be changing that out with this new current one I like and modded. Also will change smarty out from hitmyserver.com.

No comments: