Monday, June 12, 2006

asvab

What is a "asvab". It's the test you take to get into the U.S. Military. So I took mine today as I am joining the National Guard to pay for college. The test covers all sorts of things ranging from math(a whole lot w00t), science, electrical, wood working and other stuff. So when I was there, there were 7 others taking the test ranging from us young people to a few older guys. I was told I got the highest score outta the 8 total. I received 83% on the test, which qualifies me to do pretty much anything including being a doctor(screw that). When I left the testing center, the recruiter told me that the other people where getting like 12%-30%. Damn, how dumb do you gotta be to only get that. I mean seriously, math being most of the test the hardest problem was like
"2x^5 + 3y - 2x x=4 y=3 what does that equal"

So Friday I gotta go to Lansing get a physical and crap. The biggest worry is that I might be a bit underweight. So guess its McDonald's the rest of the week to gain some weight. Seeing as when I am on a fat day I weight 130lbs :( ... Fat food here I come.

No comments: