Thursday, June 01, 2006

mischievous me

Well, I typically not a type of person to bug people or be mischievous but today, I decided to use my software voice changer. Its a pretty neat little software gizmo.

Anyways, so today I called up Hewlett Packard (HP) to bug there Tech Support. Although they are pretty busy as there crap sucks, especially Desktops/Laptops, I wanted to have some fun as I won't be on my pc Friday morning till sometime Sunday. So, round one, I turned on the voice changer and did the Darth Vader thing. "I am your father" Round two, was a dare, doing the customer who's computer won't work, and it turns out the power is out. This guy (different from the first), didn't know really what to say at 2 points. He was silent to a point where I asked if he was still there. Anyways if you care to here them, here they are

Call 1 (2.4 MB)
Call 2 (10 MB)

Sorry for the slow download, due to its a server here at my house, as I don't feel like uploading them to one of my sites

Cya

No comments: