Sunday, January 21, 2007

Yay!

So, Thursday was my last day attending school. YAY!!! So now I just work. Oddly enough that ends me right back at the school only an hour later.

Yesterday I got to train on a FATS system at National Guard. It was.. BADASS!!!! Think of "Duck Hunt" from the Nintendo with the gun. Trade the gun with a M16-A2 Assault Rifle, a big screen and shooting at guys instead of ducks. This system is A LOT more advanced than duck hunt but its very close in the same contents. You shoot things on a screen with a gun. The guns has CO2 hooked up to them so they could function like a normal M16. It was amazing and I want one, or several. This thing is so advanced it even manages your ammo, and when you run out the bolt stays back(like a normal one), you have to pop out the clip put it back in and hit the bolt release and you have a new clip.

Although my back hurts from being in the prone position a lot yesterday it was well worth it.

No comments: