Tuesday, March 06, 2007

So whats new?

Its been a while since I last posted so what the hay, I figured I would throw out some random stuff.

My addiction to Mountain Dew leads to me drinking it everyday. So, last week I finally hit a week where it wasn't on sale. A 2ltr of Mountain Dew cost me $1.70 !!!! The store I normally go to, I quit going because if you use a Debit/Credit card(ie. says the word "Debit" on it) they have to use Debit which charges an extra $1 and I am not going to pay $2.50-$2.70 for a 2ltr. So anyways, the sale started back up again and now its 5 2ltr Pepsi products for $5. So I bought 5 2ltr's of Moutain Dew and will have to stock up on a few more once we get close to the weekend.

On another note, I am awaiting for the approval of my application to use the UPS Ready Program (XML Api for a project I am doing).

No comments: